UPDATE: We have made some changes to the rules to make it fair for everyone participating and to give equal opportunity for their talents to be judged.
- We will no longer have ‘Most Likes’ as the winning criteria since it is possible to buy likes. Instead, we will choose the winner.
- Each week we will set a theme. E.g. Animation, Blog Article. We will announce what type of entry to submit on our social media posts each week.
Do you have a talent for digital art, graphics or drawing? Or perhaps you enjoy art in the form of writing, dancing or singing? Whatever it may be, if you have a talent and can showcase our project into that art form, share it with us.
Hey Shrew Crew,
We love it when members of the Shrew Crew spill over their passion for the project with their cool talents. We’ve had a lot of community members share some fabulous pieces of art, written articles, graphics and more which has been incredibly wonderful to see.
We wouldn’t like talent to go unnoticed, so we present to you #TalentShrewsday, a new contest which gives members a chance to not only showcase their talent, but also have an opportunity to be rewarded for their work.
How To Particiapte?
- We will announce the theme of the week. There are a list of themes at the below to help you prepare.
- Showcase our project Shrew into the theme given (NO MEMES).
- Share your talent piece with us on Telegram, Reddit and on Twitter on Tuesday.
- Tag @shrewdotcom with #TalentShrewsday #TalentTuesday #Shrew #ShrewCrew (you may add more but these are essential)
- You can send as many entries.
- We will choose the winner and announce during the week *
- Each week we will
🔥We will be giving away 60,000 SHREW to the winner🔥
- An animation that gives Sherbert The Shrew a personality 🎥
- A cool video graphic of our logo 📽
- A storyboard showcasing the shopping adventures of Sherbert the Shrew. ✍
- A blog piece about Shrew 👨🏾💻
- A Shrew dance👯♀️ or Song. 🎤
We are looking forward to seeing all your entries.
*We may post your entries across our social media channels.